Medical Device Technologist
CK Group are recruiting for a Medical Device Technologist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis initially for 12 months, the pay rate will be up to £18 per hour PAYE.
The Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading, most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. They have three global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products.
The Location: This role is located on a state of the art R&D facility based in Ware, Hertfordshire. The town lies on the north-south A10 road which is partly shared with the east-west A414 (for Hertford to the west and Harlow to the east). Trains run from London Liverpool Street to Ware and take approximately 45 minutes.
The Role: Our client is looking to recruit a Medical Device Technologist with responsibility for testing devices/combination products to ensure critical quality attributes are achieved and can be maintained through commercial scale-up.
- Write, plan and execute design verification and QBD testing programmes.
- Conduct practical testing to GxP standards.
- Work collaboratively with design and project teams across R&D and manufacturing (internal and external) to devise testing strategies which enhance product understanding.
- Contribute to design risk assessments (e.g. FMEAs internal and external).
- Effective written and verbal communication of experimental findings and recommendations.
- Technical understanding to support compilation of regulatory files.
Background: The successful candidate will be a graduate in Mechanical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics or related degree and have experience of laboratory testing in a GxP environment.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Device Technologist position, please contact Heather Deagle on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 47975.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.