CK Group are recruiting for a Materials Scientist to join a company in the healthcare industry at their site based in Ware on a contract basis for 12 months.
Up to £26.34 per hour via Umbrella company. This role is inside IR35.Materials Scientist Role:
- Provide packaging support to project teams and Global Pharmaceutical Supply Chain network
- Support the development of strategies on package development and technology across Commercial, and external interfaces to ensure effective Product Development Support
- Support the development of regulatory, quality, and legislative strategies for packaging to ensure cost effective development
- Review of post launch primary packaging changes or stability issues, as needed or requested
- B.S./M.S. degree in Packaging Engineering/Packaging Science, Chemistry, Life Science, or equivalent industry experience
- Previous experience in package development, primarily in pharmaceutical industry.
- experience in package development, primarily in pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical packaging and technology, regulatory requirements, and the R&D, and technology transfer processes
Our client is a global healthcare company, taking on some of the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
This Materials Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Ware, Hertfordshire.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For moreinformation, please contact the Key Accounts Team on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 52132.
Please note that the successful applicant will be required to engage via an FCSA-accredited and CK-approvedumbrella company and the rate of pay indicated is an umbrella rate.