Mass Spectrometry Scientist - Slough
Graeme Pallas at CK Group is recruiting for a Mass Spectrometry Scientist to join a leading drug discovery business at their state of the art facilities located in Slough on an initial 1 year contract.
The Company: Our client is in the business of improving the lives of patients around the globe with a particular focus on neurology and immunology based diseases.
Location: This position will be based on our clients site in Slough.
The Role: Working within the Biomolecular Characterisation Sciences team you will be responsible for performing analysis of preotein therapeutics using ass spectrometric techniques.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Communication of technical analytical issues to senior analytical management.
- Contribute to authorship of analytical aspects of regulatory submissions.
- Assay and instrument troubleshooting.
- Ensure laboratory equipment is properly maintained.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a life science subject (i.e. biology, biochemistry, biotechnology, chemistry).
- Knowledge and practical experience mass spectroscopy methods.
- Good working knowledge of GMP and ICH.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45720 in all correspondence.