CK Group are recruiting for a Marketing Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Location: This Marketing Associate role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Salary: Up to £19.73 per hour PAYE (dependant on experience).
Marketing Associate Role:
- Be a catalyst and champion for company medicines across rheumatology and dermatology across the UK and Ireland.
- Be part of the cross-functional brand teams in UK and Ireland including Sales, PRA, Market Access, Medical and Market Research.
- Accountable for managing, developing and tracking projects and materials throughout their lifecycle including use of the promotional material approval process and work with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure execution excellence of appointed tactics from the operational plan with a multi-channel approach, for example: development of digital and print salesforce materials, online marketing campaigns, webinars and national conference activities.
- Ensure alignment with the global and IBU (international business unit) brand strategy with appropriate local adaptations and approvals.
- Brand marketing experience from the pharmaceutical industry at an affiliate and/or regional/global marketing level, is required - minimum 1 years' experience.
- Ability to work independently and able to project manage and prioritise.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing, preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of rheumatology, preferred but not essential.
- Strong interpersonal skills both internally and externally.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Marketing Associate position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49381.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.