Marketing Associate (Diabetes)
CK Group are recruiting for a Marketing Associate (Diabetes) to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
Company: Our client is one of the largest pharmaceutical companiesin the world. They focus on finding answers for some of the world's most urgent medical needs.
Location: This Marketing Associate (Diabetes) role will be home based during Covid restrictions and then based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
Salary: From £19.73 per hour, depending upon experience.
Marketing Associate (Diabetes) Role:
- Participate in Hub wide co-creation project groups for tactic/channel planning and execution to deliver on our prioritised projects aswell as business plan goals.
- Develop, deliver, and coordinate brand content for salesforce training.
- Accountable for managing, projects and materials from concept to delivery including use of the promotional material approval process and workwith internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure execution excellence of appointed tactics from the Hub Diabetes Operational Plan with a multi-channel approach.
- Marketing experience, preferably within the pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience of multi-channel marketing.
- Knowledge of diabetes is a plus.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Marketing Associate (Diabetes) position, please contact Julie on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49380.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.