CK Group are recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a contract basis for 12 months.
up to £12.44 per hour PAYE
Marketing Assistant Role:
- Provide support to marketing managers to ensure execution of key marketing projects and initiatives.
- Administration of key measurement systems to measure and report on market trends and the success of marketing campaigns and activities.
- Assist in the management, maintenance and development of marketing systems and processes.
- On request prepares presentations for meetings and conferences after prior discussion of content.
- Supports special projects as needed (ad hoc and limited) and manages the administrative, organizational and operational part of special tasks.
- Animal Health or Marketing related Higher Education Qualification
- Computer literate, confident and competent working with MS office
- Has a clear ability to work independently and strives to meet agreed deadlines.
- Shows flexibility, effectively prioritizes workload and is committed to continuously deliver a high performance.
- Demonstrates a strong team spirit; supports colleagues to achieve common goals.
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Marketing Assistant role will be based at our clients site in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51763.Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.