Manufacturing Technician in Falkirk
Jade Stirk is recruiting for a Shift Manufacturing Technician to work for a world-leading Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation. The Manufacturing Technician will be working on site in Grangemouth on an initial 12 month contract.
As a Manufacturing Technician you will be responsible for operating all chemical processing equipment in high potency active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturing suites within set time scales.
You will also be responsible for:
- Carrying out start-up, processing and cleaning.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out to GMP.
- Trouble shooting processing problems.
- Accurately recording all processing information as required for the completion of batch records.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Have a BSC or MSc in Chemistry, Biochemistry or applicable discipline.
- Previous experience of working within a GMP environment.
- Strong knowledge of HPLC, GC, TLC and wet chemistry.
- An understanding of chemical processing operations and chemical reaction hazards.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44757 in all correspondence.