Manufacturing/Supply Chain Manager
CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing/Supply Chain Manager to join an innovative biotech company. This will be an office based role in Oxford on a permanent basis with some flexibility of home working. This role would be ideal for a candidate with strong experience in manufacturing, clinical supply chain activities and operations within a GMP/GCP environment .
The Company: An excellent opportunity to join a small biotech with a focus in oncology.
Manufacturing/Supply Chain Manager Role:
- Ensure the effective management of drug manufacturing and the clinical supply chain, ensuring seamless provision of drug supplies across the clinical portfolio.
- Planning & management of CDMOs/vendors activities.- Management & distribution of Clinical Trial Material, i.e. drug usage forecasting across the clinical portfolio.
- Regulatory/compliance, i.e. ensure business compliance with cGMP/GDP/ICH as well as internal SOPs/ICH and appropriate quality agreements.
- B.Sc. in a Biological or Scientific field, Pharmacy degree a plus.
- Experience in manufacturing and clinical supply chain activities and operations.
- Strong understanding of complying with GMP/GCP/ICH and internal SOPs.
- Experience of drug usage forecasting/supply and managing/forecasting budgets.
- Knowledge in working and negotiating with third-party contract manufacturing sites.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Manufacturing/Supply Chain Manager position, please contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 51201.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.