CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Specialist to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a contract basis for 18 months.
Company: Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar.
Salary: From € 30 per hour PAYE, depending upon experience.
Manufacturing Specialist Role:
- The manufacturing specialist will be primarily responsible for resolving fill/finish non-conformances (NCs).
- Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working closely with Quality, Engineering, Process Development, Validation, and Manufacturing to resolve non-conformances in a timely manner
- Leading investigation teams in order to determine root cause, product impact potential, and Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPA)
- Assuring appropriate escalation to various levels of management when timeline requirements for NC processing are exceeded
- Bachelor's Degree in Science or Engineering and5+ years of directly related experience in a biotech/pharma manufacturing or manufacturing support role (ie process development, engineering, quality)
- Detailed technical understanding of fill/finish operations
- Experience participating in andleading cross-functional teams
- Experience in managing multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical writing and presentation skills
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Manufacturing Specialist position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49337.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.