CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis for 5-6 months.
- 14.62 to £18.27 per hour PAYE
Manufacturing Operator Role:
- Responsible for plant operation, material receipts warehousing, product dispatch and associated documentation.
- Responsible for cGMP manufacture of products.
- Complying with cGMP requirements by following SOPs and accurate documenting of activities.
- Use process control systems.
- Perform day-to-day operation of manufacturing plant through computer controlled (SAP) and manual operations meeting cGMP requirement.
- Good GMP manufacturing experience• Experience of manufacturing facilities pharma or food focusing on Safety, Quality and Performance
- Pro active
- FLT advantageous
Our client specialises in animal health. They advance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
This Manufacturing Operator role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
For more information, please contactAnett Racz on 01438 870011 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 51625.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.