CK Group are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator to join a company in the animal health and pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Speke on a contract basis until the end of 2021.
Company: Our client specialises in animal health. Theyadvance their vision of food and companionship enriching life by developing innovative solutions that protect and enhance animal health.
Location: This Manufacturing Operator role will be based at our clients site in Speke, Merseyside.
- 14.62-18.27 per hour PAYE.
Manufacturing Operator Role:
- Operation of process, facility and utilities supporting Finishing Team.
- Process orders against finish dates within the dispatch lists.
- Support first line response to GMP, EHSor production issues and escalation to supervision.
- Housekeeping and cleaning standards in all areas of work through completion of cGMP housekeeping tasks and completion of relevant documentation.
- Handover of relevant day operation activity (process, facility, documentation, SAP, EHS and housekeeping) to duty operators).
- Fork lift truck licence.
- Experience in process operations or related field is preferable but not essential.
- Any experience within pharmaceutical manufacturing would be an advantage.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Manufacturing Operator position, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50336.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.