Manufacturing Manager - Medical Devices
Naynesh Mistry has an exciting opportunity and is recruiting for a experienced Manufacturing/Production Manager with a background within the Pharma/ Medical Device sector, to join a leading specialised medical diagnostic company based in Birmingham on a permanent basis. Our client engages in the research, development, manufacture, and distribution of immunodiagnostic assays for the laboratory market.
The successful candidate will need to come with previous management experience within a GMP environment from either a Life Sciences or Biological industry.
The Role: You will be responsible for managing the Manufacturing Department and provide leadership to as well as ensuring the team develops to meet the needs of the business. They will also be responsible for all aspects of shop order management, including quality, trouble shooting, adherence to plan, capacity planning, communication & KPI analysis.
- Degree or equivalent in biological sciences or similar.
- Previous management experience of a technical nature within a GMP environment from either a Life Sciences or Biological industry, including the ability to carry out performance reviews and training.
- Previous laboratory experience
- Knowledge of immune diagnostic assays.
- Previous experience of working in an IVD manufacturing GMP environment.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership skills.
To apply for this position contact Naynesh Mistry on 01246 457703 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46380 in all correspondence.