Manager, Open Innovation
CK Group are recruiting for a Manager, Open Innovation to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hertfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a global Pharmaceutical company who place patients and their families at the forefront of everything they do.
The Location: The role is based in Hertfordshire which is commutable from many towns from Middlesex to Cambridgeshire. There are good road and public transport networks and London is easily reachable.
Manager, Open Innovation Role: The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Work alongside the Director to scout scientific innovation opportunities in the EMEA region, perform scientific evaluation of collaboration and investment opportunities, identify alternative funding schemes and develop novel collaborative models to facilitate research.
- Provide scientific evaluation of potential in-licensing and external innovation opportunities in Neurology therapeutic areas and interface externally with academia, biotech or venture companies to actively seek research opportunities.
- Provide an Alliance management function to ensure effective running of collaborative ventures
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Education to PhD level in biological science with a strong knowledge of the neurological disease area and drug discovery process.
- Experience of working in an industry-academic scientific collaboration, preferably in the context of drug-discovery.
- A proactive, flexible and entrepreneurial mindset.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Manager Open, Innovation position, please contact MaryBolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49234
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.