MCERTS Stack Monitoring Team Leader
Do you have an MCERTS level 2 qualification and are you looking for a new role? I am currently handling an MCERTS Stack Monitoring Team Leader to join a company at their site based in Sheffield, on a full time permanent basis. Please note this role requires regular travel throughout the country.
Our client provides services to its members and is at the forefront of driving quality, standards and innovation within the industry. This role demands a Team Leader with MCERTS level 2 certification within the stack monitoring environment. The role will require some working outside of normal office hours, regular travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas, and some over-night stays will be required. The company offers a salary of circa £35,000 depending on experience, as well as a bonus based on company performance, 22 days holiday + bank holidays, pension, free parking and refreshments, amongst other benefits.
This role is located in Sheffield and is easily commutable from surrounding areas and with good road links.
The Role: Your main duties will be:
- To work on industrial sites throughout the UK.
- Testing of staff emissions to relevant international and European Standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the requirements of MCERTS and ISO17025.
- Ensuring work is carried out safely, following safe systems of work and risk assessments.
- Maintenance and calibration of sampling equipment.
- Preparation of sampling media.Your Background:
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- MCERTS Level 2 qualified with the relevant technical endorsements - essential.
- Full clean UK driving licence - essential.
- Willingness to work outside throughout the year.
- Ability to work at heights.
- The role includes climbing ladders and hauling equipment to the sampling location.
- Willingness to work away from home.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Victoria Walker on 01246 457702 or email firstname.lastname@example.org . Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45164 in all correspondence.