Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for a Lubricant Consultant to join an industry leading Chemical Consultancy & Testing Laboratory, specialising in providing testing & support to customers in the Aviation, Automotive, Renewable Energy, Industrial and Marine industries. You will be based at their site in Hampshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Lubricant Consultant, you will be specialising in providing support to customers in the field of Lubricants. You will be responsible for:- Providing technical service / support to customer teams in areas such as production method selection as well as application support.
- Identification of relevant quality assurance or failure investigation testing to meet customer requirements.
- Working closely with internal Testing Teams throughout testing projects as well as providing interpretation of & advice to customer team based on results.
- Maintaining expertise in specialist fields including a working knowledge of current & potential customer products, requirements & industry practices as well as new industry and legislative trends & developments.
As a Senior Lubricant Consultant, you will have the following qualifications, skills & experience:
- A qualification in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a relevant discipline (or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant function including knowledge of formulation & testing gained within Lubricant product industry.
Due to some of the work performed on site, it is essential to be able to obtain full MOD / UK Security Clearance (SC) for this role.
As a Lubricant Consultant, you will be joining a leading name Chemical Consultancy & Testing Laboratory, who in return offers an attractive salary depending on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Senior Lubricant Consultant, please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 842972 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST30593 in all correspondence.