Lubricant Analyst - Hampshire
Matthew Sullivan at CK Science is recruiting for a Lubricant Analyst to join an industry leading Chemical Consultancy & Testing Laboratory, specialising in providing testing & support to customers in the Aviation, Automotive, Renewable Energy, Industrial and Marine industries. You will be based at their site in Hampshire on a full time, permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Undertake and co-ordinate testing using established test methods
- Interpret test data and provision of meaningful conclusions based on test results
- Provide advice to customers on results of testing and other issues relating to aviation turbine lubricants analysis
- Maintain existing test equipment and developing/commissioning of new test methods and equipment as required
- Present results at customer meetings, conferences, workshops etc
- Ensure compliance with relevant quality and accreditation procedures
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree in Chemistry or related discipline
- Experience working in a Chemical Laboratory setting, ideally within the lubricant or oil & gas industries.
- Experience of working with aviation gas turbine lubricants would be a huge advantage
- Hold a professional manner with an eye for detail
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload
Due to some of the work performed on site, it is essential to be able to obtain full MOD / UK Security Clearance (SC) for this role.
As a Lubricant Analyst, you will be joining a leading name Chemical Consultancy & Testing Laboratory, who in return offers an attractive salary ranging between £20,000 - £30,000 dependent on experience, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Lubricant Analyst, please contact Matthew Sullivan at CK Science on 01438 768712 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST34333 in all correspondence.