CK Group are recruiting for a Logistics Administrator to join a speciality chemicals company at their site based in Heanor on a contract basis for 3-4 months.
- 11.54ph PAYE depending on experience
Logistics Administrator Role:
- Creation of SAP ‘Deliveries’, matching suitable stock batches to customer orders
- Production of picking tickets for Despatch operational team
- Production of Shipping documentation and advice notes ensuring compliance with HMRC regulations
- Booking of transport for loads in line with supplier agreements
- Liaison with Customer Service, Finance, QA and other internal departments to resolve risks to requested shipping dates
- GCSE or equivalent in English and Maths
- Administrative experience or experience in Logistics role
- Knowledge of company products, SAP would be an advantage
Company: Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of surfactants.
Location: This Logistics Administrator role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Anett on 01246 457727 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 50510.