Learning & Performance Associate
CK Group are recruiting for a Learning & Performance Associate to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Dun Laoghaire on a on a contract basis for 12 months.
From €30 per hour depending upon experience
Learning& Performance Associate Role:
- Coordinates the New Hire Orientation program including annual schedule, NHO timetable, collecting and (where applicable) actioning feedback, liaising with managers, service providers and Talent Acquisition.
- Delivers training on the Learning Management System.
- Supports L&P Business Partners with Online training requests, Training Impact Assessments and ad hoc queries.
- Writes and modifies instructional and training materials as required and ensures thattraining materials are integrated with internal LMS and assigned per defined business processes.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, instructional design, and curriculum development
- Experience in performance consulting and needs analysis
- Experience using ADDIES or other instructional design methodology in the creation of training materials
- Experience with the business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (e.g., SumTotal, ISOtrain) is a plus
Our client is one of the worlds leading manufacturers of biosimilar and biopharmaceutical products used in the treatment of a wide range of human healthcare conditions from cancer to arthritis.
Location:This Learning & Performance Associate role will be based at our clients site in Dun Laoghaire, County Dublin
For more information, please contact Natasha Young on +44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49339.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.