Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is recruiting for a Lead Technician to join a leading healthcare company that discovers, develops, manufactures and markets a wide range of innovative pharmaceutical products to improve human health. This position will be based at their site based in Buckinghamshire on a permanent basis.
The key focus of the role will be to ensure the Quality Control of finished product and intermediates are safe, efficacious and tested in accordance with GMP, dossier and where relevant pharmacopoeia requirements.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide technical expertise in analytical techniques, specifically analytical chemistry.
- Prioritise and manage the workload within the analytical department.
- Test raw materials, finished product and intermediates.
- Promote safety within the laboratory areas and maintain current COSHH documentation.
- Ensure SOPs and specifications are current.
- Drive change management and introduction of new methods.- Report and investigate Out of specification results.
- Carry out Staff training and day-day supervision of more junior analysts.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A qualification in a relevant science discipline (or equivalent).
- Knowledge of mass spectrometry preferred.
- Thorough knowledge in GC/GCMS, HPLC, LCMS methods.
- Experience in dealing with Out of specification /Out of trend results.
- Protocol and report writing experience.
- Previous experience working within an analytical laboratory or similar environment.
- A high level of experience working with GC and/or HPLC, method development and validation.
If you are employed by this client you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company.
For more information or to apply for this Lead Technician position please contact Tenni Cole-Etti on 01438 842 974 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST33293 in all correspondence.