Lead Biopharmaceutical Production Technologist
CK Group are recruiting for a Lead Production Technologist on behalf of an industry leading Biopharmaceutical development and manufacturing organisation, to be based at their site in Billingham on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is a dynamic global company, whose focus is to combine technical leadership in cell culture, microbial fermentation and gene therapies with world class cGMP manufacturing facilities to advance tomorrow’s medicines.
They are growing and they are growingfast. With sites in Billingham & Wilton UK, Hillerod Denmark, North Carolina and Texas USA, the size and breadth of the business will open up huge opportunities for you, whether you want to move to a different role in the UK, relocate, or progress and take on more responsibility.
The company offer an exceptional benefits package.
- 36,022 – £45,027 per annum.
Location: This role is located in state of the art facilities in Billingham, which is easily commutable from across North East England. There is free parking available on site for employees.
Lead Production Technologist Role: The main purpose of the role will be to lead Technology Transfer into and/or manufacturing operations within FFDB GMP production facilities whilst exemplifying the core values of the Biomanufacturing Excellence Mission Statement.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Management of a team of manufacturing personnel, ensuring that relevant EHS and GMP standards are adheredto.
- Acting as the primary manufacturing contact throughout the lifecycle of Technology Transfer and process execution.
- Collaborating with programme teams to create all documentation required to execute a manufacturing process safely and compliantly.
- Creating, monitoring, executing and adjusting manufacturing plans and coordinates associated production team resource to achieve manufacturing schedule targets.
- Making decisions on the impact of product quality.
- Interacting with customers and regulatory agency personnel during visits, audits and manufacturing status communications.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience of working at a senior level within a GMP manufacturing environment.
The following would be beneficial for this position:
- Qualified to a minimum of degree level (or possess equivalent experience) in a relevant biological subject.
- Experience of Upstream Process and DownstreamProcess biologics manufacturing processes.
Benefits: The company offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary plus company bonus scheme.
- Up to 35 days of holiday, plus bank holidays.
- Salary Sacrifice scheme offering, healthcare, bikes, dental etc.
- Generous pension scheme.
- Free parking.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Lead Production Technologist position, please contact Sarah Farrow on 0191 3706486 or email@example.com, quoting job ref 49396.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.