Laboratory Training Specialist - Slough
Georgia Bernard at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Training Specialist to join a leading biotechnology company at their site based in Slough on an initial 12 month contract.
Our client is a multi national chemicals and biotechnology company with state of the art facilities across the world.
As a Laboratory Training Specialist you will work within the Laboratory Training Team supporting department leads and the training department on site to deliver and maintain training for core laboratory functions.
Your main duties will be:
- Delivering technical packages for core laboratory functions. To cover laboratory equipment, laboratory processes and techniques across all laboratory areas with a core customer focus.
- Assist in the induction of new starters, with core elements for the specified role enhancing the HR induction leading into the role specific training.
- Ensure consistency in training and method execution.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning, organising and assisting in the implementation of training initiatives and lab activities.
- Contribute to the creation of training materials.
- Work with teams across the site to develop courses and training programs.
The ideal candidate for this role will have the following experience:
- A degree Biological Science, a closely related subject or equivalent experience.
- Experience of working in a GMP laboratory environment.
- Proven experience in delivering lab training.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 895 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46024 in all correspondence.