CK Groups US Division are recruiting for two highly passionate Laboratory Technologists with a keen interest in imaging and immunology to join a fast growing Biotech in Boston, Massachusetts on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is fast becoming a market leader in the field of immunofluorescence staining and imaging. Having recently received a significant investment, they are in a position to take their cutting edge imaging technology to the market.
Laboratory Technologists Role:The Laboratory Technologist will conduct contract research offerings as part of our clients Assay Development and Services Laboratory. Laboratory work utilizes technology for fluorescence multiplex IHC (mIHC). The lab technologist will support biomarker optimization and multiplex panel development activities to support services and our clients kits offerings.
- Follow laboratory protocols and safety regulations in accordance to a quality management system (QMS).
- Edit and compose SOPs incontinued effort towards regulatory compliance.
- Perform routine logging of specimens and documentation of sample testing into laboratory management information system (LIMS).
- Perform related laboratory maintenance; such as ordering supplies, managing inventory, managing equipment and equipment maintenance, and documenting laboratory conditions.
- Perform routine and testing of assay utilizing specific standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Assist pathologist and scientific staff to review imaging and test results.
- Perform laboratory QC procedures for reagents and controls.
- Train others in basic laboratory techniques and patient testing.
- Contract research projects tasks involve the following: routine processing of kits forservices customers, basic biomarker assay and panel development, execution of experiments as directed by scientific staff, practicing advance digital pathology techniques, and executing image analysis workflows.
- Accountable for on-time, high quality results.
Your Background: You will need:
- Bachelor's degree in a Chemical, Physical, Biological, Clinical Laboratory Science, Medical Technology, or related degree from an accredited institution.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an industry laboratory.
- Proven technical background working hands-on in the laboratory under a quality system.
- Experienced in the following sample specimen processes: labeling, handling, preservation or fixation, processing or preparation, transportation and storage of specimens.
- Ability to independently carry out routine procedures and ask for help/troubleshoot as needed.
- Previous experience in a histology or pathology laboratory.
- Previous experience with multiplex technologies.
- Previous experience in fluorescence digital pathology.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technologists position, please contact Rob or Amy on +1 (617) 6922948 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 50457.
It isessential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.