CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join an environmental testing company at their site based in Newcastle contract basis for a period of circa 6 months.
Laboratory Technician Role: Your main duties will be:
- Preparation and extraction of analytical samples and reagents including basic analysis using classical wet chemistry techniques in accordance with laboratory test procedures.
- Basic laboratory testing where appropriate.
- The calculation of results.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A minimum of G.C.S.E grade C or above in Science, Maths and English or equivalent laboratory experience.
- Industrial laboratory experience desirable but not essential.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49130.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.