CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading sterilisation company based in Derbyshire, on a full-time and permanent basis.
Experience in Gas Chromatography and being degree qualified in either Chemistry or Science would be very desirable for this role.
- Undertake laboratory tasks using defined procedures as directed by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Responsibility of being the 'Chemical Hygiene Officer'.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Support the laboratory with general duties.
- Assist with customer validations.
- Liaise with customers regarding testing enquiries.
- Ensure that all laboratory tasks are performed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
Your Background: In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience: Knowledge/Education and Training:
- Academic degree or equivalent in an appropriate Science discipline.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous industry Laboratory Experience.
- Laboratory experience in industry and familiar with working within an ISO 9001/17025 Environment.
For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 47982.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.