James Horne is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading sterilisation company based in Derbyshire, on a full-time and permanent basis.
Experience in Gas Chromatography and being degree qualified in either Chemistry or Science would be very desirable for this role.
- Undertake laboratory tasks using defined procedures as directed by the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Responsibility of being the 'Chemical Hygiene Officer'.
Responsibilities will include to:
- Support the laboratory with general duties.
- Assist with customer validations.
- Liaise with customers regarding testing enquiries.
- Ensure that all laboratory tasks are performed in accordance with the Quality Management System.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
Knowledge/Education and Training:
- Academic degree or equivalent in an appropriate Science discipline.
- Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous industry Laboratory Experience.
- Laboratory experience in industry and familiar with working within an ISO 9001/17025 Environment.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46310 in all correspondence.