CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a long established manufacturer of OTC medicinal products and independent UK pharmaceutical company at their site in Bedfordshire on a permanent basis.
The Company: Having been established almost 60 years ago, this company focuses on researching and development novel treatments.
Location: This role is located in Bedfordshire. It is easily commutable from the surrounding areas such as Bedford and Milton Keynes,
Laboratory Technician Role: Your responsibilities will be to:
- Support both analytical and formulation development laboratories and perform routine equipment setup, calibration and maintenance (e.g. gas chromatographs, high performance liquid chromatographs, balances, pH meters, rheometer).
- Organize and oversee annual service visits, make routine stock solutions, reagents, and mobile phases, organize shipments of samples for analysis (including micro), equipment for calibration and waste for disposal and manage inventory.
- Perform various Health and Safety tasks and maintain fully functioning laboratories (e.g. operating glasswasher, disposal of solvent waste and ordering replacement consumables).
Your Background: As Formulation Technician you will require:
- A relevant BSc (or above) in a Pharmaceutical or related field
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent verbal, written, computer and numerical skills.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Technician position, please contact Mary Bolt on 01246 457729 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51997.