Heather Deagle at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a company in the materials industry at their site based in Teesside.
The main purpose of your role as Laboratory Technician will be:
- Planning the lab tasks
- Contacting suppliers, organising new raw materials
- Performing the lab trials and internal testing
- Background reading and research
- Preparing data in the technical manner, analysing and interpret results
- Report writing
- Ability to conduct the lab and technical work (polymer knowledge necessary)
- Ability to adapt to a range of different tasks as defined by work demands
- Ability to think cross functionality and communicate at all level both inside and outside the company and across the globe
- Well developed thinking abilities and mathematical skills
- Ability to analyse and interpret results
- High degree of competence in using Microsoft Office applications, familiarity or ERP systems
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Good team player
- Well organised
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Chemistry based qualification ideally with some knowledge of polymer testing
This is an excellent opportunity to join a busy Product Development Team working on product development and innovation projects around the world. The company is increasing its innovation efforts and the role could lead to further progression.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Heather Deagle on 0191 3848905 or email. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH33351 in all correspondence.