CK Group are recruiting for a Lab Technician to join a resin and composites company at their site based in Heanor, Derbyshire on a contract basis for 6 months.
Lab Technician Role:
- Planning and carrying out lab work underthe guidance of a chemist
- Mixing epoxy resins and preparing composite samples, whilst following COSHH and other safety requirements
- Conducting analytical testing (DSC, DMA and rheology amongst other techniques)
- Presenting experimental results and findings to supervisors
- Hold a degree on Chemistry/Materials Science or equivalent working experience
- Experience in the use of analytical equipment and techniques would be beneficial
- Experience with thermoset chemistry would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and attention to detail
Company: Our client is an advanced materials and speciality chemical company focused on the manufacture of resins.
Location: This Lab Technician role will be based at our clients site in Heanor, Derbyshire.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 50511.