Laboratory Technician in Stoke on Trent
Jade Stirk at CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join an international chemical manufacturing company at their site based in Stoke on Trent on a contract basis.
The Company: Our client specialises in the manufacture and distribution of gas products to the automotive, pharmaceutical, food and chemical manufacturing sectors. They are a multi-national organisation and are able to provide their people with excellent training and development opportunities.
Location: The successful Laboratory Technician will be working at our clients manufacturing site located in the Stoke on Trent area. The site is well serviced by good transportation links and is easily reached by public transport.
The Role: As a Laboratory Technician, the main purpose of your role will be to carry out analysis of gas and gas mixtures, and to produce certificates and labels for finished orders, to guarantee the final quality control before shipment.
Your main duties will be:
- Routine testing via GC, MS, wet chemistry (UV-vis, dilutions, AA etc.)
- Carrying out the analysis of pure gases and gas mixtures
- Carrying out the testing of prepared cylinders to approve the required standards
- Producing all standard certificates and labels for all outgoing completed orders
Your Background: To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience of analysis methods for gases including GC, MS, wet chemistry (UV-vis, dilutions, AA etc.)
- Science or Chemistry higher education qualification
- Experience working in an industrial laboratory
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT43422 in all correspondence.