Laboratory Technician Sample Preparation - Newmarket
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician Sample Preparation to join a busy inorganic and organic UKAS accredited laboratory for a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Newmarket on a permanent basis with a salary of up to £16,386 depending on experience.
Our client is committed to continuously improving every aspect of its business and as part of this, they offer all employees full training and support, along with 5 weeks holiday, a contributory company personal pension scheme, and free life and personal accident cover - Mondays to Fridays.
This role is located within easy commutable distance to Cambridge and the surrounding areas via public transport and road links.
Your main duties will be:
- Preparation of Samples as well as drying and grinding of samples.
- Preparing wet and dry sample extraction.
- Assisting in the generation of accurate and timely sample and QC data in line with client expectations and company quality systems.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Cleaning of chemical vessels.
- Assisting in maintenance programming for the departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the department.
- Preparing metal digest.
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous experience of working in sample preparation.
- Experience of working in a laboratory environment would be advantageous.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong communication skills both written and verbal.
A competitive salary and benefits package.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45337 in all correspondence.