Laboratory Technician - Enfield
Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join an industry leading Chemical & Materials Manufacturer at their site based in North London on a full time, temporary basis for 3 - 5 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to prepare samples and analyse samples for the refining and Chemicals business. These samples may take the form of liquids, metal plate, grain, or powder and are prepared to enable analysis for Precious Metal content.
Further responsibilities will include:
- To ensure all regulations with regard to EHS and security are strictly observed
- Prepare samples for analysis
- Prepare standard stock solutions and calibration standards as required
- Ensure Volumetric Flasks of completed Test samples are disposed of appropriately and consumables stocked to minimum levels for Laboratory Analysts
- Carry out some routine analysis on samples
- To ensure work is performed at minimum cost by making efficient use of time, Equipment and materials
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree or HNC in Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry based subject (or equivalent)
- Previous experience working in an Analytical laboratory
- Working knowledge of sample preparation techniques
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT41885 in all correspondence.