Laboratory Technician (Haematology) - North West
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Lab Technician (Haematology) to join a leading veterinary laboratory testing company based in the North West on a permanent basis.
As a Lab Technician (Haematology) you will:
- Support the Haematology team in the preparation of clinical samples.
- Follow written procedures to provide timely accurate results to customers in a fast-paced laboratory environment.
- Ensure work complies with the laboratory quality systems.
- Routine laboratory based testing of clinical veterinary samples. To use established methods to analyse blood samples by automated and manual techniques.
The successful Lab Technician (Haematology) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in Science, Microbiology or equivalent
- Experience of working within a laboratory quality system (ISO 17025, GLP, GMP)
- Working to Standard Operating Procedures
- Previous laboratory experience within an industrial setting
- Previous experience conducting biochemical testing
If successful you will be joining one of the leading clinical veterinary laboratory testing companies in the UK.
To apply for this Lab Technician (Haematology) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH34732 in all correspondence.