Laboratory Scientist - Staffordshire
Naynesh Mistry at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Laboratory Scientist (Scientific Officer) to join a leading veterinary laboratory testing company based in Staffordshire on a permanent basis.
My client is looking for a multi-disciplinary Scientist. The hours of work are 9am - 5pm (Mon - Fri) and one Saturday morning in three from 9am to noon, for which time off in-lieu is given.
As a Laboratory Scientist (Scientific Officer) you will:
- Have the ability to identify, and perform and interpret susceptibility testing on, bacteria that cause disease in humans and other animals.
- Interpret haematology and blood films would be a bonus.
The successful Laboratory Scientist (Scientific Officer) will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- Degree in the medical or veterinary sciences (e.g. a Biomedical Science degree) and, ideally, experience in microbiology or haematology
- Experience of working within a laboratory quality system (GLP, GMP)
- Working to Standard Operating Procedures
If successful you will be joining one of the leading clinical veterinary laboratory diagnostics companies in the UK.
To apply for this Laboratory Scientist (Scientific Officer) position contact Naynesh Mistry via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: 01246 457 700 or please click on the link below.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH33529 in all correspondence.