Laboratory Project Manager
Jade Mosley is recruiting for a Laboratory Project Manager to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Dundee on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will be required to manage technical projects and to deliver analytical and stability solutions to the global business, in the areas of method development, validation, transfer and stability testing to support product lifecycle management.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Provide expert technical input and scientific advice to the business partners in the area of product lifecyle management.
- Participate and represent Global Analytical Services in global teams to maintain and expand markets.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and managing third party organisations to execute analytical and stability studies.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Minimum of 5 years experience in a regulated industry including analytical evaluation and problem solving within a laboratory environment.
- Demonstrated experience in management of technical projects, including cost, resource and time line control.
- Demonstrated expertise of cGMP, within local and global regulated environments.
- Familiar with pharmaceutical development, technical development and processes.
- Effective communication and negotiating skills both written and verbal.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a multi-national pharmaceutical company at their manufacturing site located in Dundee.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Mosley on 0191 3848905 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH34896 in all correspondence.