Laboratory/Process Technician - Shift role - Middlesbrough
Oliver Care at CK Science is recruiting for a Process Laboratory Technician on a shift pattern to join a chemical company in the alcohol and beverage industry at their site based in Middlesbrough on a permanent basis.
A speciality producer of alcohol and innovative beverages.
This role is located in Middlesbrough with easy transport links to the local areas via good road links and public transport routes.
Your main duties will be:
- Analytical testing of tankers
- Responsibility for the preparation of all products prior to handover for packaging
- Maintenance of all raw ingredient stocks
Further responsibilities will include:
- Making up recipes to ensure packaging lines are serviced with products as required
- Analytical testing of in-process products
- Calibration of laboratory and factory equipment on a daily basis
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of working in a chemical laboratory environment
- Chemical process experience
- Educational background within chemistry field or related experience
A salary of up to £23,000, private medical cover, pension, dental cover. This is a shift based role and will consist of shifts of 10pm to 6am, 6am to 2pm and 2pm to 10pm.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Oliver Care on 01438 842 976 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 44984 in all correspondence.