CK Group are recruiting for a HCPC Registered Laboratory Manager to join a testing laboratory at their site located in Watford on a contract basis
The Company: Our client is a contract testing laboratory providing a COVID-19 screening service tothe private sector.
Salary: This role is paying between £33 to £35 an hour.
Location: This Laboratory Manager role is located in Watford.
- Oversee the process and implementation of Point of Care testing (PoCT).
- Work with the wider team to ensure that service delivery is operating at a level to meet the requirements of ISO accreditation (UKAS Standards 15189 &22870).
- Provide specialist advice primarily in relation to COVID-19 related activities and to the wider team should complex problems arise.
- Guide the wider team to implement improvements and changes where necessary in addition to support in issues found and auditing.
- BSC or equivalent qualification in Biomedical Sciences.
- HCPC Registration as a Healthcare Scientist/Biomedical Scientist.
- Be able to take the place of a regulated healthcare scientist for the purposes of accreditation.
- Experience working in hospital setting or private laboratory setting.
Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity for someone to play a big role in enabling people to return to the workplace throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Apply: Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. For more information orto apply for this HCPC Registered Laboratory Manager position, please contact Science Contracts at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference 51211.