CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to join a fast growing Biotech company in the Immuno-Oncology sector at their site based in Boston, Massachusetts on a permanent basis.
The Company: Our client is leading the way in a new generation of IO treatment. They are expanding and have an exciting portfolio of projects that could create the next major advance in Cancer treatment.
Laboratory Manager Role: As the Laboratory Manager at their Boston facility, you will be responsible for making sure that their state of the art facility runs smoothly and that the research team can work efficiently and creatively. This is a vitally important role in ensuring that operations and research activities can work seamlessly within each other. In this role, you will be a vital part of the team success.
Your main duties will be:
- Managing relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- Procuring state of the art equipment.
- Ensuring that the lab facilities and new equipment is properly installed, validated and maintained.
- Keeping control of all specialist reagents and inventory.
- Co-ordinating team activities to ensure that research and operations can run smoothly and efficiently.
- Working closely with the research team to ensure that samples, equipment, supplies are where they should be, when they should be there and are to the expected high standards.
In short, the laboratory would not run without you making it happen.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have a background in Lab Management or Lab Co-ordination. Ideally, you will come from a molecular biology or protein science backgrounds so that you have an insight into the technical nature of the research. Our client has teams across the US and China so English and Chinese language skills would be highly advantageous.
If you want to play a vital role in the next generation of Immuno-Oncology research and are based in or around the Boston area and this role sounds like it's the right one for you, please apply.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Manager position, please contact Jonathan on 0044 1438 842967 or +44 7985152216 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 48567.It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the USA.