Head of Laboratory Services in London
Jade Stirk at CK Science is recruiting for a Head of Laboratory Services to join a well known charity at their site in North West London on an initial 12 month contract.
The Company: Our client is a well known charity that saves the lives of people with blood cancer. They match donors willing to donate their blood stem cells to people who desperately need life saving transplants. This role will be supporting their life-saving work.
Location: This role is located in North West London, and is easily commutable from Hampstead Heath overground station, or Belsize park underground station.
The Role: As a Head of Laboratory Services, you will be responsible for three departmental teams which consist of Technical services, Business services and Stock and Asset. You will ensure the smooth running of the laboratory and support the ELISA screening. In addition you will support the business Manager in writing bids for new services, managing service level agreements and tracking budgets. You will also be required to support the Stock and Asset coordinator by overseeing maintenance and resource contracts and provide financial administration.
- A degree within a Science related subject
- Experience of managing a team of managers
- Understanding of ELISA techniques
- Extensive experience managing an accredited laboratory and understanding regulations
- A good understanding of business acumen including assets stocks and budgeting
- Working in a state of the art laboratory you will be involved in supporting projects that help save lives across the world
- Great opportunity for a Lab Manger to move up in their career
- On the job training and support will be available
- A highly attractive salary
- 12 Month contract gaining experience working as a Head of Laboratory Services
This is a great opportunity for a Laboratory Manager wanting to take the next step in their career and be more involved with business services.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Jade Stirk on 0191 3848905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference NT43675 in all correspondence.