Laboratory Manager - Newmarket
Are you a Laboratory Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader looking for your next challenge?
We are recruiting for a Laboratory Manager to join a busy inorganic UKAS accredited laboratory for a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Newmarket, Cambridge on a permanent basis with a salary of £25,000 - £30,000 depending on experience.
What our client offers:
- A management position working to deliver operational KPI’s.
- A varied role organising the daily duties and line management of the team.
- A technical and collaborative team environment to achieve the timely flow of work and accurate information.
- A competitive salary, 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays, pension scheme, life and personal accident cover.
- Extensive opportunities for continued professional development.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of, and hands on experience in, analytical chemistry.
- Experience of working in a line management or supervisory role in a fast paced, results driven environment with good communication and intermediate MS Office skills.
- A degree level qualification or equivalent in a relevant science subject and previous experience of an environmental ISO17025 accredited laboratory.
- Experience of working with one or more of ICP-MS/OES, IC, or HPLC instrumentation is desirable.
- Experience of a Quality Management System, including root cause analysis on non-conformances and client communication on technical matters.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45571 in all correspondence.