Laboratory Manager - Cumbria
James Horne is recruiting for a Laboratory Manager on behalf of a leading food manufacturer, based in Cumbria, on a permanent basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring that the quality of the product is assured at each step of the process by managing a team of technicians and analysts, providing analytical support and liasing with external laboratories and suppliers.
Further responsibilities and duties will include:
- Day to day responsibilities of staff including performance, training needs and motivation.
- Responsibility for the analysis of raw materials, intermediates, finished goods and intermediates.
- Production of reports relating to micro/chemistry and the maintenance of the document control system.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A degree or HNC/HND in a microbiology/chemistry based discipline.
- Experience of managing a developing a team.
- Experience of working in a factory quality environment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a market leading organisation whilst they go through an exciting period of growth.
For more information, or to apply for the position please contact James Horne on 0191 384 8905 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41902 in all correspondence.