CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Chemist to join a chemical company at their manufacturing facilities located in Ware. This role is offered on a full-time, temporary basis for 6 months initially, with the strong possibility of extension.This is a great opportunity to join an established chemical manufacturing company who are able to offer good on the job training.
- 23,000 - 26,000 per annum, depending on experience.
Laboratory Chemist Role: Your main duties willbe to:
- Assist in all technical aspects of R&D work, reporting quality control and quality assurance.
- Input customer specifications and finished product specifications into the QC database.
- Assist in new product developments.
- Perform bench work individually and part of a team.
- Ensure safe working practices in all laboratory/technical areas.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- A BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline is desirable.
- Previous Environmental/QMS experience is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to work under pressure and/or strict deadlines.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Chemist position, please contact James Horne on 0191384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48900.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.