Laboratory Chemist - Near Aberdeen
Graeme Pallas at CK Group is recruiting for a Laboratory Chemist to join an environmental management company based at their site located near Aberdeen on a temporary to permanent basis.
The Company: Our client provides environmental services to a range of industries, including agricultural, food and drinks, and oil and gas.
Location: This role is located just North of Aberdeen and is easily commutable from Aberdeen City and surrounding towns and villages.
The Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Perform analytical testing on samples.
- Maintain, calibrate, clean and test laboratory equipment.
- Write reports, reviews and summaries of analyses.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in Chemistry or related subject.
- Experience working in an industrial or academic analytical laboratory.
- Good communication skills with an ability to present findings to senior management/stakeholders.
- Ability to think outside the box.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8905 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 46050 in all correspondence.