CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a testing laboratory at their site located in Watford on a contract basis for initially 3 months.
The Company: Our client is a contract testing laboratory providing a COVID-19 screeningservice to the private sector.
- 18,000 salary equivalent.
Location: This Laboratory Assistant role is located in Watford.
Laboratory Assistant Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Maintain a clean and tidy laboratory environment.
- Perform testing on samples to screen for COVID-19 using the LAMP based method.
- Obtain swab samples for analysis.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualification in a Biological subject i.e. Biomedical Science, Biological Science, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biology.
- Experience operating in an academic or industrial laboratory.
- Good communicator.
Benefits: This is an excellent opportunity for someone to gain that vital bit of industrial experience to get your career started in the sciences. Additionally, you will play a big role in enabling people to return to the workplace throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Assistant position, please contact Graeme Pallas at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48797.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.