Emily Major at CK Science is recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a leading Oil & Gas Testing Laboratory at their site in Oxfordshire on a full time, permanent basis.
As a Laboratory Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Regularly collecting and delivering samples to support the laboratory within agreed turnaround times.
- Checking labels on samples.
- Maintaining healthy relationships with customers onsite and ensuring that efficient customer service is provided.
- Contributing to continuous improvement.
As a Laboratory Assistant you will have the following skills & experience: -
- A minimum of GCSES in Science/Maths/English or equivalent.
- Experience in a customer facing role.
As a Laboratory Assistant, you will be joining a leader in the field of providing Analytical Testing Services to the Oil & Gas industries. In return they offer a salary of between £15,000 - £16,000, coupled with excellent benefits.
For more information or to apply to the role of Laboratory Assistant, please contact Emily Major at CK Science on 01438 842 972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now.
CK Science is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST31836 in all correspondence.