CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Assistant to join a testing laboratory at their site located in Watford on a contract basis for initially 3 months.
The Company: Our client is a contract testing laboratory providing a COVID-19 screeningservice to the private sector.
Salary and Working Hours: This role offers a competitive salary level. It will be a shift based role, working a 3 days on, 3 days off pattern.
Location: This Laboratory Assistant role is located in Watford.Laboratory Assistant Role: Your main duties will be to:
- Maintain a clean and tidy laboratory environment.
- Perform testing on samples to screen for COVID-19 using the LAMP based method.
- Obtain swab samples for analysis.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Previous experience of working in an industry based laboratory.
- Qualification in a Biological subject (i.e. Biomedical Science, BiologicalScience, Biochemistry, Biotechnology or Biology).
- Good communicator.
Benefits: Due to the nature of this role, you will play a big role in enabling people to return to the workplace throughout the current COVID-19 pandemic.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Assistant position, please contact James Horne at CK Group on 0191 384 8906 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 50043.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in theUK.