CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a globally known organisation within a multitude of different industries at their site based in Egham on a 12 month contract.
The Company: Our client company has been around for many years and have products scattered across your home without you even knowing it.
Location: This role is located in Egham, Surrey but will be relocating to Reading in April. The site is easily commutable from most boroughs of London & the surroundingcounties.
Laboratory Analyst Role: Your main duties will be:
- Conforming to site and lab Health, Safety and Environment requirements.
- Complying with principles of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
- Providing high quality standardised methodology execution in accordance to company and/or external authority requirements such as:-
- Equipment calibrations.
- Adherence to global/site methods and site SOP's.
Ensure timely delivery of testing data and reports for testing to include:• Appearance testing.
- HPLC, GC.
- DSC, TGA.
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Analytical experience, preferably including broader industry experience.
- Recent experience in routine analyticaltesting and good manufacturing and laboratory practice (e.g. quality control).
- Good knowledge of analytical techniques used for product development and quality controls.
- Experience in an Analytical/QC laboratory.
- Strong Good Science aptitude and good practices focus.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with a passion for accuracy and attention to detail.
- A proactive thinker who can anticipate future issues and propose pragmatic solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills - must be able to effectively interact with a team environment, of different nationalities and at different levels within the company.
- Strong Analytical thinking and problem solving.
- Good Computer literacy.
Apply: For moreinformation or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Georgia Bernard on 0191 384 8906 or email email@example.com, quoting job ref 49151.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.