CK Science are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst on behalf of a well established manufacturer of speciality chemicals to be based at their site in Hartlepool on a permanent basis.
Laboratory Analyst Role: You will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a high standard of safety and housekeeping in the laboratory.
- Performing analysis on products, and packed product according to defined analytical methods and standard operating procedures.
- Carrying out Analytical troubleshooting and quality investigations.
- Investigating and developing sampling protocols for existing and new products.
- Maintaining and calibrating Laboratory equipment as necessary.
- Producing quality documents such as Certificates of Analysis.
- Liaising with customers, external laboratories and service engineers as required.
- Maintaining Laboratory documents and inputs into ERP.
- To be considered for the position you should ideally be qualified to BSc level, or equivalent in a Chemistry based subject.
- You will also have suitable QC & Analytical (HPLC & GC) experience.
- Experience in the maintenance and troubleshooting of HPLC and GC systems is an advantage.
- Be Computer literate (MS Office - Outlook, Word, Excel) and a good communicator.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Natalie Wood on 01246 457720 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 48470.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in the UK.