CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a global medical technology company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Hull on a contract basis for 6 months.
- 11.50 per hour
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Planand conduct a variety of experiments and tests using best practice methods in support of designated new product developments
- Record experimental data and prepare reports
- maintenance, and calibration of equipment
- Hold a professional scientific or engineering qualification e.g. B.Sc. Hons Chemistry/B.Eng or equivalent or have equivalent working experience in a Quality Assurance/Analytical/Engineering support role
- Knowledge/experience of chemical/analytical/physical/engineering testing methodologies, standards, and best practice
Company: Our client takes a pioneering approach to the design of advanced medical products and services, holding lead positions in Orthopaedics Reconstruction, Wound Management and Sports Medicine.
Location: This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients site in Hull, East Yorkshire.
Apply: For more information, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49688.