CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a contract basis for 9 months.
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescriptionmedicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: ThisLaboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
Salary: From €19 per hour, depending upon experience.
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Support analytical activities for cleaning method validation for a number of drug products.
- Responsible for completion of analytical cleaning method validation to close gaps in a defined timeline.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders to ensure timelines are met as per schedule.
- Develop appropriate Reports for the completion of analytical cleaning validation.
- Relevant Degree.
- Min. 1-2 Years in similar environment; ideally within the Pharma Industry.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in an interdisciplinary team environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in analytical science, in particular cleaning validation/recovery studies.
Apply: For more information or to apply for this Laboratory Analyst position, please contact Natasha on 01246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting job ref 49318.
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.