CK Group are recruiting for a Laboratory Analyst to join a biopharmaceutical company at their site based in Clonmel on a on a contract basis for 11 months.
Salary: From €19 per hour depending upon experience
Laboratory Analyst Role:
- Responsible for the execution and documentation appropriately of testing and analysis of Raw Materials, Intermediates, Drug Substance & Drug Product
- Provide analytical support to product quality investigations including the use of sophisticated analytical techniques
- Technology transfer for new product demonstrations; new methods development
- HPLC/GC and Ion Chromotography experience in addition to wet chemistry techniques
- Graduate of a science based discipline or equivalent working experience
- Knowledge of GMP standards
Company: Our client is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products. They have an interdependent global manufacturing network that's committed to delivering a compliant, reliable supply to customers and patients on time, every time, across the globe.
Location: This Laboratory Analyst role will be based at our clients manufacturing site in Clonmel, County Tipperary.
For more information, please contact Natasha on 44 1246 457739 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference 49058
It is essential that applicants hold entitlement to work in Ireland.